Find out why Islandora is one of the fastest growing open source Digital Asset Management frameworks in the market today.
Registration is open for Islandora workshops at Open Repositories 2014 in Helsinki, Finland from June 9-13.
discoverygarden, the main contributor and service provider for the Islandora Open Source framework, in conjunction with the Islandora Foundation, is hosting workshops for both basic and advanced Islandora users and developers.
Learn how to create and manage content in Islandora, configure search and discovery, modify metadata entry forms, and learn about the newest features in Islandora 7’s latest release including Scholar.
Sign up early to save your seat!
- Click here for the Getting Started with Islandora workshop on Monday June 9 from 9 -12:30.
- Click here for the Advanced Islandora Workshop on Monday June 9 from 1:30 - 5.
In addition to Islandora workshops, discoverygarden will present at the Fedora Commons Interest Group Sessions. Topics for this year’s presentations are:
- The Islandora Digital Humanities Platform
- Linked Open Data and Islandora
- Islandora Sync: Enabling Drupal for Administrators and Developers
To join in the conversation or schedule a meeting to discuss how you can get started with Islandora, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Open Repositories 2014!